484171-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
484171-001

484171-001

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Health practitioner, Doctor, Give Me what is the news.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Health practitioner, Doctor, Give Me what is the news. Empty
PostSubject: Health practitioner, Doctor, Give Me what is the news.   Health practitioner, Doctor, Give Me what is the news. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Possibly you have heard of the word, 'Book Doctor' in ones writing career. Maybe you've wondered what Book Doctor does and if it's a wise decision to utilize their assistance.
In essence, a Book Doctor is usually an individual who promises to work in making your manuscript ready for submission in an editor or publisher.
The sad the reality is many Book Doctors merely provide minimal editing services and little else. Many potential authors obtain sought the services of one of those 'professionals' that allows you to make their manuscripts as complete as is possible. The belief most authors in this particular situation have is which the 'Book Doctor', like an authentic doctor, will provide their manuscript that has a thorough check-up and will diagnose failures of the manuscript and provide expert opinion about the best means of having their manuscripts into ideal shape for publishing.
It may be more advisable to simply have an editor consider your manuscript and fix glaring problems and offer suggestions. It is probable we now have some 'Book Doctors' whose services are competitive with advertised, but for some of the most part they simply will likely not do what you expect them to do. That scenario creates mistrust, costs valuable resources together with causes a writer becoming a bit more jaded assuming they are duped that way.
If you have clearly respected writing friends it can be more advisable to approach one to assess their willingness to review your manuscript, offer advice and attainable offer some editorial suggestions within the work.
The chances are pretty strong that you step further by approaching a reliable writer friend than banking on a Book Doctor on your editorial requirements.
To possibly be fair, you will find lots of qualified editors who will help you in making your manuscript light. Perhaps the greatest aid is this: if the services made available seem too good for being true - they almost certainly are.
I am mindful of several writer friends which would turn to within a heartbeat if I wanted a ready-made review of my get the job done, but this type of arrangement happens such as a writing community. When you become involved you begin for more info about what works and who is going to help.
If you are a new writer and haven't become a component of a writing community you'll want to look for one in the region. You are also welcome to attend the online community regarding FaithWriters. com.
Back to top Go down
https://484171-001.forumotion.com

Health practitioner, Doctor, Give Me what is the news.
Page 1 of 1