484171-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
484171-001

484171-001

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sony Ericsson C902i : An Ultra Slim Cellphone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson C902i : An Ultra Slim Cellphone. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson C902i : An Ultra Slim Cellphone.   Sony Ericsson C902i : An Ultra Slim Cellphone. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Almost all the handsets made available from Sony Ericsson are seriously slim, fashionable and have end up being the first choice of almost all of the female users. Sony Ericsson c902i provides the great functionality making it popular the young audience.

The basic functionality belonging to the handset

The Sony Ericsson c902i contain the dimensions of 108 * 49 *11 it is weighted about 107 gm by internal antenna.
The inbuilt memory provided by the mobile phone is normally 256 Mega bytes which is certainly extendable by using additional memory slot.
Navigational facility is provided to the convenience of the mobile phone users, it will never mean you can to miss your solution.

The excellent display capability is ensured via the handset by acquiring bedroom scheme of 256 mil colors and TFT display. The resolution of the root display is 240 * 320 pixels ensuring the users that they'll get a picture in worth quality and purity.

The integrated 5 mega pixel camera with 12 X zooming presents the top shot offering the great clarities on the picture, video recording, vehicle focus, face focus, image fix, video calling, picture bogging and white eye reduction are many of the options demonstrating the plurality belonging to the multimedia functions.
You cant receive the best audio quality with Sony Ericsson c902i anywhere so it offers the best sound recording quality, almost all all the audio formats are insured by Sony Ericsson c902i want AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AUDIO, M4a, track ID and additionally play Now.

Inbuilt FM radio is as well equipped in to enjoy bigger music tracks by logging on the different channels.
Mp3 ring tones while using attractive themes are delivered; the beautiful wallpapers and screensavers boost the display capability to an improved extant and give a stylish look to your over-all personality.
Kids are attracted toward the handset with the audacious games it features, the downloading facility is usually provided.

Sony Ericsson c902i comes with made the communication speedier and uncomplicated by offering various ways to communiqu? similar to SMS, MMS, E-Mails along with chatting, the typing have been made easier by all the introduction of T9 inputting Technique. The different protocols had been synchronized for sending and also receiving the mails want POP3, SMTP, IMAP several and Push Mail.
Your Bluetooth 2. 0 A2DP illustrates the faster connection about calls; the HSDPA technology provides the easy and fast transmission of data some of the compatible devices.
Back to top Go down
https://484171-001.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson C902i : An Ultra Slim Cellphone.
Page 1 of 1