484171-001
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
484171-001

484171-001

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Product Review Htc Droid Incredible Extended Battery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Product Review Htc Droid Incredible Extended Battery Empty
PostSubject: Product Review Htc Droid Incredible Extended Battery   Product Review Htc Droid Incredible Extended Battery Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Smartphones are battery vampires. Does your Smartphone battery pack die out after half a day of use? Does your charger cord feel more like an umbilical cord? Cheer up. There is an exceptionally practical solution to your problem. Buy an extended battery for your personal Smartphone. Of course it can make your phone a bit heavier and thicker, requiring an extended battery cover as well, and your gel case will no longer fit, but reviews of the Smartphone extended batteries demonstrate the trade-off is definitely worth the little inconveniences.

The Droid Incredible Extended Battery will give you nearly double the charge life of your standard battery. The standard battery is simply 1300mAh. The Droid Unbelievable extended battery is 2500mAh. I don抰 know about you, but I think HTC will need to have made the Droid Incredible with the larger battery as standard battery. The Smartphones really waste the battery juice with all the apps running. Sure you can do some triage for that will battery usage, (see my blog Tips to Extend Your HTC EVO Battery) but the bottom line is that HTC should took better care of its consumers from the beginning.

Reviews of the Droid Unbelievable extended battery are generally positive. As I stated, there are some inconveniences like that your case will unfit over the extended wide variety bulk. It does make the unit thicker and heavier, but it抯 a big phone already. Quoting one review, 揥orks fantastic! Definitely for heavy users! It can last me 2-3 days to weeks with light use. Easily 1. 5 days with heavy use, logged into and refreshing various programs, Gtalk, GVoice, and consistent SMS, MMS, with calls thrown into the mix. Very happy by using battery and new battery pack door. Remember, bump charging gives you true full charge.? Very few of the reviews were negative, and then most of the negative reviews were about the size and bulk. Personally I have a Droid X extended battery and find it irresistible. I did find your leather case for it but for the most part, I just carry it in my pocket. I love being able to go a day . 5 without charging it, and I抦 a fairly heavy user.

Not sure you want to sacrifice the sleek beauty of your HTC Droid Incredible designed for more battery charge? Then be sure to keep a charger close by or buy a quit battery and keep both charged so you can switch them out. There are always solutions.
Back to top Go down
https://484171-001.forumotion.com

Product Review Htc Droid Incredible Extended Battery
Page 1 of 1